SupportEagles | Acceptable Use Policy
All services provided by SupportEagles, its technical support team, may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation coming to or from any unauthorized network or system is prohibited.
SupportEagles shall not support any service which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Promotion of any illegal activity, are prohibited, links to such materials are not be supported. Actual files, including but not limited to pirated software, hacker programs, cracks, and Illegal MP3 files, are strictly prohibited from being supported by SupportEagles.
You are required to provide us with accurate information.
Individuals who contact us about this AUP, the behavior of our customers, or for other purposes, are required to provide us with accurate information to enable us to contact them and respond to their requests. We do not respond to anonymous correspondence, and will refer individuals who deliberately attempt to mislead us regarding their identity, or the basis for their complaints, to appropriate law enforcement officials.
Use of the Service
The Service may be used for lawful purposes only
Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, this AUP, or our TOS, is prohibited. You may not use the Service to directly facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
We expect you to use good business judgment in your conduct. The following list is designed to help guide you in determining if SupportEagles is a suitable service provider for you, and provide you with examples of activities that may fall within this paragraph. It does not represent all unlawful uses of the Service by you or End Users:
- forging, misrepresenting, omitting or deleting message headers, return mailing information, and/or internet protocol addresses, to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message
- creating or sending internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, flood or mail bombs, or engaging in denial of service attacks
- hacking, and/or subverting, or assisting others in subverting, the security or integrity of our products or systems
- soliciting the performance of any illegal activity, even if the activity itself is not performed
- acting in any manner that might subject us to unfavorable regulatory action, subject us to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect our public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by us in our sole and exclusive discretion.
SupportEagles would not render support service to
- who may be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of Spam, flames, or mail bombs. SupportEagles considers Spam to be any much-unsolicited message in the mediums of newsgroups and e-mail.
- who engage in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others.
- site content such as Pornography, nudity and sex-related merchandising. This includes sites that may infer sexual content; links to such adult content elsewhere are also prohibited.
- who provide facilities to transmit any form of threats in the form of email, web page or any other method.
- who advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material.
- who provide facilities to make fraud purchases, products or service sold.
- who transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
- who support selling software that has as it’s purpose to facilitate spamming.
SupportEagles reserves the right to refuse support of any software product.
- Where user supplied data (e.g. e mails, User Forums, Feedback forms, etc) is supplied, you agree to be courteous in communications. Abusive material against SupportEagles employees will not be permitted.Harassment whether through e-mail, chat or any other means of electronic communications is prohibited.
- Where SupportEagles team deem a client to be violating this AUP a request, highlighting the violation, will be made to ask for confirmation of future compliance with the AUP. Continuing violations of the AUP may lead to a suspension of the user’s account. SupportEagles reserves the right to, without notice, suspend use of the service for serious AUP violations.
- It is the intent of SupportEagles to avoid disputes, claims and other matters in question related to this contract and, when unavoidable, to resolve them amicably. Where it cannot be reasonably accomplished, disputes shall be subject to and governed by the laws
Third parties who seek to inform us of violations of this AUP are required to read it, abide by its terms and send notices to the appropriate address set out in this AUP. Notices sent to the wrong address will be not be reviewed. We do not review anonymous complaints.
If you believe that our AUP has been violated, and that the relevant paragraph addressing your concern does not have a particular notification address in it, you may send your inquiry to: [email protected]
. As noted above, we do not review anonymous inquiries. Your notice must contain, at a minimum, your first and last name, and either a working, monitored e-mail address, or a working, monitored, telephone number.
Customers and End Users are solely responsible for content
We do not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information customers or End Users may create. Because of this, we cannot, and do not, accept any responsibility from customers, End Users, or third parties, resulting from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive or illegal content or transactions. We specifically reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to customers or End Users engaged in the dissemination of material that may cause us to be subject to attacks on our network, or that while technically legal, run counter to our corporate principles. This type of content may include, but is not limited to, racist, pornographic, hateful material or those which create customer service or abuse issues for us.
Other Acceptable Use Policies may apply to you.
This AUP incorporates policies from other entities who provide products through us to you. These policies are “passed through” to you by this AUP. You are strongly encouraged to review these policies prior to agreeing to be bound by this AUP. We will provide you with information about these policies on request.